1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - ONLY 18k MILES - Don't Miss This One!
ON HOLD - DEPOSIT RECEIVED
AMAZINGLY LOW, ONE FAMILY-OWNER MILES -- What an incredible find! Only 18k actual, original miles, plus a Final Production Model (89-91 model years) Woody. Best of the best!
A one family-owned Jeep lovingly maintained and sparingly used at a second-home location since new. An incredible, original survivor that is the right color, the right year, the right condition and absolutely unique with such incredibly, super-low miles. Don't miss this one!
A "time capsule" Woody with glossy paint, beautifull, ORIGINAL wood trim and decal. Excellent heritage, strong runing and smooth, cold AC, and gorgeous inside and out. Call for more details -- just listed and scheduled to begin the Wagoneer World process soon. This is our best available Jeep and a top one percent qualifer. This unit is perfect for a collector or as a daily driver/extra weekend car, is smoke-free and stunning.
As a Wagoneer World Certified Jeep, this unit will complete our full mechanical and cosmetic reconditioning process, including the following highlights:
- Full Wagoneer World inspection and certification (featuring our 200+ point checklist)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of frame, undercarriage and body
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of engine (including compression test)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of all mechanical components (including gaskets/seals, wheel bearings, motor & transmission mounts, oil pump, timing gear, ERG & PVC valves)
- Complete tune-up and servicing with new plugs, wires, vacuum line check, premium battery, belts, hoses & filters
- Complete fluid, lube & filter service, including motor oil & coolant
- Complete inspection/servicing of drivetrain (transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, yokes, u-joints, front/rear axles, differentials & 2/4-wheel drive)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of cooling system (radiator, thermostat & water pump)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of fuel system (fuel pump, filter, lines, & sending unit)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of brake system (rotors, drums, shoes, pads, fluids, master cylinder, lines & wheel bearings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exhaust system (manifold, catalytic converter, muffler & tailpipe)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of suspension system (shocks, springs & bushings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of steering system (power steering pump, stabilizer bar, steering box, control arms, ball joints, and tie rods)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of electrical system (wiring, ignition module, ignition coil, distributor cap, starter, door locks, windows, lights, switches, sound system and speakers)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of AC and Heat system (flush, test compressor, evaporator, condenser, & recharge)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of interior (including carpets, seats, headliner, seals and trim)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exterior (paint, glass, trim, window seals, roof rack well nuts & wiper blades)
- Factory refinished wheels to original specs with new lug nuts and weights mounted on the inside
- New White Side Wall tires (235-75-R15) and front-end alignment
- Power wash undercarriage and engine bay, new hood insulation
- Professionally detailed inside and out, washed and hand waxed
Includes original documentation, work receipts, owner's manual, a copy of the AUTOCHECK history report and availability of a nationwide warranty that can be extended up to 3 years.