1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Garnet Met.
Garnet Metallic/Light Sand
Beautifully kept, all-original ONE OWNER Woody: A Top-Notch Unit!
This stunning Jeep is pure class! One caring owner since purchased new, always garaged and so meticulously maintained. This wonderfully preserved Woody is an outstanding original you don't want to miss! Minty inside and out -- truly another time capsule Woody. Beautiful, original and clean SAND interior. Glossy paint, beautifull, ORIGINAL wood trim and decal. A real keeper with an impeccable heritage and garage-kept history since purcahsed new by the original owner.
Strong, smooth, and beautiful, this smoker-free Jeep is a true classic -- 84 is the first year the Wagoneer line went to the single "Grand Wagoneer" model with only one option -- loaded! The color combo is stunning and this Jeep is perfect for a collector or as a daily driver/extra weekend car. You'll love owning this one -- don't let it get away!
As a Wagoneer World Certified Jeep, this unit will complete our full mechanical and cosmetic reconditioning process, including the following highlights:
- Full Wagoneer World inspection and certification (featuring our 200+ point checklist)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of frame, undercarriage and body
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of engine (including compression test)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of all mechanical components (including gaskets/seals, wheel bearings, motor & transmission mounts, oil pump, timing gear, ERG & PVC valves)
- Complete tune-up and servicing with new plugs, wires, vacuum line check, premium battery, belts, hoses & filters
- Complete fluid, lube & filter service, including motor oil & coolant
- Complete inspection/servicing of drivetrain (transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, yokes, u-joints, front/rear axles, differentials & 2/4-wheel drive)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of cooling system (radiator, thermostat & water pump)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of fuel system (fuel pump, filter, lines, & sending unit)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of brake system (rotors, drums, shoes, pads, fluids, master cylinder, lines & wheel bearings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exhaust system (manifold, catalytic converter, muffler & tailpipe)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of suspension system (shocks, springs & bushings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of steering system (power steering pump, stabilizer bar, steering box, control arms, ball joints, and tie rods)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of electrical system (wiring, ignition module, ignition coil, distributor cap, starter, door locks, windows, lights, switches, sound system and speakers)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of AC and Heat system (flush, test compressor, evaporator, condenser, & recharge)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of interior (including carpets, seats, headliner, seals and trim)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exterior (paint, glass, trim, window seals, roof rack well nuts & wiper blades)
- Factory refinished wheels to original specs with new lug nuts and weights mounted on the inside
- New White Side Wall tires (235-75-R15) and front-end alignment
- Power wash undercarriage and engine bay, new hood insulation
- Professionally detailed inside and out, washed and hand waxed
Includes original documentation, work receipts, owner's manual, a copy of the AUTOCHECK history report and availability of a nationwide warranty that can be extended up to 3 years.