1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Dover Grey
Available - Incoming Unit
LIFTED CLASSIC -- A rugged Woody with tons of character and sporting the elegantly rich combo of Dover Grey and Cordovan interior, great starter Wagoneer
This fun Woody has a unique history (previous military ownership/traveled the U.S.) and includes tons of character consistent with age/mileage. Jeep has approximately 220,000 on body/frame and approximately 55,000 miles on fully rebuilt engine.
Start up and drives smooth and strong. Professionally installed lift kit gives this unit just the kick it needs for a stand-up look and feel, but still easy to get in and of with ease. Please call or e-mail for more pictures, status and details.
This Jeep will complete in-shop assessment/review, plus "make-ready" servicing, including:
- Detailed and serviced -- ready for the roads around town as well as the wide spaces of the open road/highway
- Mechanical check and servicing, including fluids
- Reworked engine wiring harness
- Includes original Jeep-branded (Warn-made) winch
- Safety inspected/Texas state certification