1984 Jeep Wagoneer - Copper
MINI-WOODY! -- Ultra rare "Cherokee" sized Woody with low original miles, rust-free Southwest Heritage. One cool ride that turns heads!
Excellent Southwest U.S. heritage -- completely rust-free. Unique "mini-woody" is an original Jeep with the full Wagoneer World mechanical restroation. Cosmetically unrestored, this original beauty had one previous repaint, but is otherwise completly cosmetic original.
Non-smoker, cold AC and drives like a champ with full mechanical servicing. Garage-kept for a majority of it's life, this 4x4 beauty is ready for snow, mud, and offroad fun, or is perfect for more refined pavement driving. Cool ride and it will not disappoint.
As a Wagoneer World Certified Jeep, this unit will complete our full mechanical and cosmetic reconditioning process, including the following highlights:
- Full Wagoneer World inspection and certification (featuring our 200+ point checklist)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of frame, undercarriage and body
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of engine (including compression test)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of all mechanical components (including gaskets/seals, wheel bearings, motor & transmission mounts, oil pump, timing gear, ERG & PVC valves)
- Complete tune-up and servicing with new plugs, wires, vacuum line check, premium battery, belts, hoses & filters
- Complete fluid, lube & filter service, including motor oil & coolant
- Complete inspection/servicing of drivetrain (transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, yokes, u-joints, front/rear axles, differentials & 2/4-wheel drive)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of cooling system (radiator, thermostat & water pump)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of fuel system (fuel pump, filter, lines, & sending unit)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of brake system (rotors, drums, shoes, pads, fluids, master cylinder, lines & wheel bearings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exhaust system (manifold, catalytic converter, muffler & tailpipe)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of suspension system (shocks, springs & bushings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of steering system (power steering pump, stabilizer bar, steering box, control arms, ball joints, and tie rods)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of electrical system (wiring, ignition module, ignition coil, distributor cap, starter, door locks, windows, lights, switches, sound system and speakers)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of AC and Heat system (flush, test compressor, evaporator, condenser, & recharge)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of interior (including carpets, seats, headliner, seals and trim)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exterior (paint, glass, trim, window seals, roof rack well nuts & wiper blades)
- Factory refinished wheels to original specs with new lug nuts and weights mounted on the inside
- New tires and front-end alignment
- Power wash undercarriage and engine bay, new hood insulation
- Professionally detailed inside and out, washed and hand waxed
Includes original documentation, work receipts, owner's manual, a copy of the AUTOCHECK history report and availability of a nationwide warranty that can be extended up to 3 years.