1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
This Bright White, Honey leather interior is a showstopper!
Beautiful inside and out, very low miles and top-quality top to bottom. With glossy paint and sharp looks, this is one minty, classic that you will love and be proud to own.
Strong mechanics and near-perfect cosmetics, this tight, strong-running Jeep is a pristine, true dream Wagon. Non-smoker, cold AC, collector-quality and rust-free with a Colorado (senior-owned) heritage. The Hamilton Motorsports staff has refinished/detailed the entire undercarriage & frame. It is rust-free, protected and super clean – to the point you wouldn’t be afraid to eat off of it!
This Jeep has been professionally maintained in-house, stored inside and regularly rotated (started & moved). The following work has been completed prior to listing:
• Oil change, filter & lube
• Full tune-up with cap, rotor, plugs and wires
• New ignition module
• New brakes & rotors
• New battery
• Flush & service radiator & cooling system
• New belts & hoses
• New WSW tires
• Refinished wheels & new lug nuts
• Recovered headliner & visors
• Full detail/refresh of undercarriage –rust-free and super clean!
• Interior & exterior professionally detailed to a glossy finish
• Lube all door windows & locks to ensure proper working order
• Regularly safety/mechanical inspection of all major components, including brakes, exhaust, engine and drivetrain.
• Professionally maintained in-house throughout its time as part of the Hamilton Collection.
Includes original owner’s manual & documentation, work receipts and a copy of the AUTOCHECK history report.
Wagon Heritage:• 55,965 original miles
• Includes original window sticker
• Rust-free, senior-owned heritage
• Non-smoker with beautiful interior & glossy exterior
• Full mechanical review/reconditioning – purchase includes 6-month warranty